Roska DBO is looking for a 3rd Class PE Plant Operator or a 4th class with plant experience for a major oil and gas compnay out of the Fort St John area. Plant processes include ifpexol refridgeration, sulphinol sweetening, acid gas injection. Condensate stabilization, gas driven power generation, all compression and generation driven by 3600 cat engines. Must have residence in the Fort St John area
Contract Operator (truck not required)
This is a 7/7 shift Home Every Night.
- 3rd class Power Engineering ticket
- Minimum 5 years Plant Operator experience
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Current H2S Alive and First Aid tickets
- Able to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License and clean abstract
We thank all interested candidates who apply, however only those being considered will be contacted directly for an interview. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://roskadbo.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=10219229 →
- Roska DBO