Area Office Administrator
The administrator is the first point-of-contact within the Strike office, and presents a positive and professional image of Strike to all clients, suppliers, associates, callers and office visitors. Administrators maintain an appropriate level of confidentiality in all interactions.
An area office administrator provides administrative support in a Strike field office. An administrator is approachable, organized, and customer service oriented.
- General Administration/Communication/Reception: Represent Strike in person, on the phone, and through electronic communications. Communicate current information with clients and staff. Maintain a professional and organized administrative office.
- Payroll: Track and confirm worker hours and record accurate data for payroll processing.
- Worker Hire/Rehire: Assist with new hire orientations and sign on packages
- Accounts Receivable/Payable: Prepare, distribute, and track invoices for billing, and confirm, make necessary corrections, and file incoming invoices for payment.
- Purchasing: Enter and file purchase orders and track against incoming invoices.
- Reporting: Enter, post, and run reports such as transactions, project data, and requested audits.
- Office administration or accounting diploma or bachelor’s degree (i.e. administration, accounting, commerce) is preferred.
- A minimum of two – three years administrative experience in the oilfield construction and services industry
Who we are
Strike Group is a Canadian company with 15 locations in BC, Alberta and Saskatchewan. Strike Group has been named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies since 2007, and in 2013 was awarded Contractor of the Year by Alberta Venture.
At Strike we demonstrate leadership, drive, creativity and initiative and reward people for their commitment, energy, enthusiasm and results. We treat others as we wish to be treated and, most importantly, ensure that every employee goes home safe.
Why work for us
Strike encourages and supports professional development through education and mentorship. We offer comprehensive benefits, a rewarding short term incentive plan, competitive wages, and opportunities for career growth. We support the communities where we live and the Strike team that makes those communities thrive.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.strikegroup.ca/JobDescription.asp?gnk=job&gni=8a78818c5da16e5b015daa36a0f36941&gns=GrobesMedia →
- Strike Energy