Reporting to the Manager, Enterprise Finance Applications Support team; this position will contribute to the security of key finance applications. Working closely with business leaders and other stakeholders, you will understand business requirements and deliver effective and efficient security solutions for Finance. The main responsibility of this role is to ensure processes exist that provide operational controls and aligns with CNRL security strategy and its technical framework.
This position is based in Calgary, Alberta
COMPETITIVE SALARY – STOCK OPTIONS – STOCK SAVINGS PLAN – ANNUAL BONUSES – BENEFITS !
HOW WILL YOU MAKE YOUR MARK?
• Administer and maintain security for E1 and other key finance systems to the approved Finance Security Strategy.
• Provide oversight to E1 controls and report to management on their effectiveness with recommendations of corrective actions. Then plan and execute the approved actions.
• Apply configuration changes using Qsoft modules for E1 Configuration and Segregation of Duties (SOD) and other associated Security tools.
• Ensure configuration changes are reviewed and applied as required through the Change Management process.
• Prepare Monthly and Quarterly security reports and ownership of security processes.
• Assist with Finance security initiatives and manage security projects from business requirements stage to post implementation.
• Research and resolve security requests.
• Process and report on Finance Security Integrities and escalate issues as required
• Work with the Manager and the EFAS team to coordinate, prioritize and communicate team work efforts.
• Other duties as required
• 3 – 5 years’ oil and gas business experience;
• 3 – 5 years’ ERP security experience;
• Excellent analytical and understanding process and system controls; and
• Advanced interpersonal skills, communication and time management.
To see related Accounting and Finance roles at CNRL, visit: www.cnrl-careers.com/jobs/Accounting-and-Finance
At Canadian Natural, we strive to live through our mission statement: “To develop people to work together to create value for the Company’s shareholders by doing it right with fun and integrity.” As a leading oil and gas producer, our diverse combination of assets include light oil, heavy oil, in situ oil sands production, oil sands mining and upgrading facilities, and natural gas. At Canadian Natural, safety is a core value. We conduct all of our operations in a way that identifies, minimizes and mitigates harm to the health and safety of employees, contractors, the public and the environment.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://trr.tbe.taleo.net/trr01/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CNRL&cws=1&rid=11782&source=BOE%20Report →