Under the direction of the Electronics Manager, the Electronic Technician will safely and efficiently repair and maintain the field and shop equipment.
- Install, maintain and repair electromechanical, electrical and electronic components of field and shop equipment, including hydraulic and pneumatic devices in accordance with company standards
- Test solid-state circuitry to find defective parts in digital and analog equipment and replace defective parts as necessary
- Install enhancements to field and shop equipment
- Assist in the layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures based on specifications
- Assist in the training and coaching of other Electronic Technicians as per the Team Lead, Electronics and/or Maintenance Manager
- Adhere to all safe work procedures and practices
- Complete and submit all required paperwork.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Technical diploma or post secondary completion in related field
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with oilfield instrumentation and equipment
- Valid Class 5 license with less than 6 demerit points
- Able to successfully pass a pre-employment medical and drug test
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- High standards of professionalism and integrity, including the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Duties require being on call 24 hours a day during defined rotation with work in both the field and shop
- Must be able to work in adverse weather conditions away from home
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and highly energetic workplace
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://stepenergyservices.startdate.ca/#/career/info/public/59a9c7033ff3251573fd143d →