The Field Sales Representative is responsible for travelling away from the office for the purpose of selling Fraction Energy Services Ltd. products and services through the achievement of opportunity based sales quotas. He or she will provide high level customer service to clients and potential customers, reaching business targets through excellent telephone sales and communications skills. This individual will also develop his or her revenue generation through the creation of sales leads, initiation or prospect calls and the establishment of ongoing rapport with existing customers. They are to have full knowledge of the company’s operations and equipment as well as applicable government regulations.
- Develop sales and marketing plans and strategies that effectively and efficiently reach potential customers within sales territory.
- Forecasts, creates call plans and tracks customer trends.
- Communicates industry trends and developments to sales team for follow up. Understands the product market and uses this knowledge to increase personal credibility and product sales.
- Ensures all paperwork (invoicing/expense forms etc.) is prepared correctly and timely while consistently meeting deadlines.
- Keeps abreast of competitors; activities and typically responds quickly to what the competition is doing. Informs Fraction management of market pricing and customer trends.
- Maintains professional and regular communication with customers, whether internal or external.
- Maintains a high level of service to existing customers by managing the customer relationship from contract execution to after sales service.
- Throughout proposal generation, ensures accuracy of information up to invoicing stage.
- Maintains a professional appearance, demeanor, and attitude at all times.
- Manages customer expectations regarding service delivery possibilities.
Sales and Accounts
- Generates business and increase revenues through sales of products and services.
- Develops and maintains relationships with key decision makers within assigned customer base.
- Generates and submits bids to customers.
- Ensures that developed marketing/sales plans and objectives are followed with the company’s overall objectives.
- Prospect new customers by soliciting referrals and providing regular "face time", when possible.
- Meets or exceeds sales goals while selling an appropriate product mix. The product mix sold reflects both a broad knowledge of the product line as well as successful efforts to educate customers or prospects
- Manages sales accounts in a manner that ensures customer needs are understood and met.
- Builds relationships with key decision makers while showing respect for every person involved in the process.
- Expands sales within existing accounts and track account activities in order to respond to new developments and changes.
- Prepares accurate invoices and present them to customers in a timely manner upon job completion.
Experience and Qualifications
- 5+ years’ oilfield/water management or other related experience
- 10+ years’ sales experience
- C-Ring, Fluid Transport and Transfer, pumping experience are assets
- Business or related degree an asset
- Highly motivated and able to work independently
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Able to work well under pressure
- Demonstrated ability in organizing multiple priorities and follow-up
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically and professional at all times
- Strong Computer proficiency: Microsoft Office, Other
- Class 5 driver’s license
- H2S and First Aid
- Ability to travel on a regular basis
- Office: Eye, neck and back strain, sitting for long periods, light duty lifting, indoor environment.
- Travel will be required.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://canyontech.startdate.ca/#/career/info/public/59b15972cf74b22511dc2a2c →