Reporting to the Manager Albian Budgets and Joint Venture (JV) reporting, key responsibility will be to work together with the Athabasca Oil Sands Project (ASOP) JV Analyst and the Corporate Allocations Finance Analyst, to produce their monthly deliverables efficiently and effectively
This role represents an excellent opportunity to gain working knowledge and understanding of a complex JV (accounting and relationships) with multiple corporate functions. The successful candidate will become familiar with both the monthly results and annual budgeting processes of each
COMPETITIVE SALARY – STOCK OPTIONS – STOCK SAVINGS PLAN – ANNUAL BONUSES – BENEFITS!
HOW WILL YOU MAKE YOUR MARK?
- Participate in the month end processes including preparing journal entries following up on month end issues, completing reconciliations, analysis and due diligence for joint venture validation
- Facilitate and potentially resolve JV audit queries
- Complete ad hoc projects to improve month-end processes and/or data integrity and reporting clarity
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Preference will be given to candidates who are working toward an accounting designation (CPA/CMA, CGA)
Familiarity with and understanding of:
- Financial and management accounting
- The Microsoft Office suite, in particular Excel
- E1 (formerly JD Edwards) software and Essbase is considered an asset
To see related Accounting and Finance related positions at CNRL visit http://cnrl-careers.com/jobs/Accounting-and-Finance
About Canadian Natural
At Canadian Natural, we strive to live through our mission statement: “To develop people to work together to create value for the Company’s shareholders by doing it right with fun and integrity.” As a leading oil and gas producer, our diverse combination of assets include light oil, heavy oil, in situ oil sands production, oil sands mining and upgrading facilities, and natural gas. At Canadian Natural, safety is a core value. We conduct all of our operations in a way that identifies, minimizes and mitigates harm to the health and safety of employees, contractors, the public and the environment.
Canadian Natural Resources Limited – CNRL – is a publicly traded company on the TSX and NYSE as CNQ
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://trr.tbe.taleo.net/trr01/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CNRL&cws=1&rid=11640&source=BOE%20Report →