The Logistics Driver is responsible for operating a bulk haul truck for the transportation of all products and other substances in compliance with laws and regulations, while adhering to STEPs safety standards. APPROXMATELY 30% OF THE DUTIES ARE MANUAL IN NATURE.
- Performs all duties as it relates to loading, unloading and transporting STEP raw materials
- Performs all duties as it relates to moving and spotting Queen and King STEP storage Bulkers
- Responsible for completing all activities related to inventory control as it relates to the product being transported
- Adheres to all guidelines on safe and effective operating procedures.
- Maintains truck and equipment to STEP standards and ensures all equipment, including personal protective equipment, is in proper working order
- Responsible for pre & post trip inspections
- Performs routine maintenance on equipment (e.g. quarterly maintenance, inspections, 200 & 400 hour inspections and services on trucks and equipment).
- Completes required paperwork and submits it to the appropriate parties accurately and on time (e.g. fuel log report, attendance sheets, log books, maintenance reports, month-end expense reports)
- Reports all hazards or potentially hazardous situations, accidents, incidents and injuries immediately to supervisor
Attends weekly safety meetings
- Maintain radio or telephone contact with supervisor or dispatch to receive delivery or pick up instructions
- Maintain constant communication with other Transport personnel while on shift.
- Performs minor emergency road service
- May load, secure and unload cargo
- Duties require an “On Call” 24 – 7 as scheduled work period, and must be accessible by phone and must check messages every couple of hours when on duty
- All other duties as assigned
- Class 1 Driver License with a clean abstract and 5 years driving experience on a manual transmission
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in oil & gas industry
- Good knowledge of material tracking and reporting
- Proficient in Microsoft programs
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Good time management skills are necessary
- Must have experience with and understand the fracturing process
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://stepenergyservices.startdate.ca/#/career/info/public/58c1d696c40a25437ce7a1e5 →
- STEP Energy Services