A major oil and gas company is looking for 3rd or 2nd Class Power Engineers to join their busy operations team near Edmonton. Successful candidates will be working in a modern NGL Fractionation plant producing ethane, propane and condensate. Must reside within Edmonton area. Must also have experience working as a Plant Operator in the Oil and Gas sector.
– 3rd or 2nd class power engineering a must
– 3- 5 years of Plant Operating experience in the Oil and Gas sector.
– Hands on experience with Sulphur Recovery or Fractionation process
– Experience around NGL’s and Hydrocarbons
– Must be able to follow procedures, understand piping and process equipment
– Preference would be given to applicants with strong processing facilities experience
– Must be a self-starter who can work with little to no supervision
– Valid safety tickets and a clean driving abstract
– Capable of passing pre-employment drug & alcohol test
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with Roska DBO and this position; however only local candidates will be selected and contacted for an interview
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://roskadbo.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=9197459 →
- Roska DBO