As an Operations Accountant in Joint Venture Accounting you will be responsible for timely invoicing and collection of receivables from Joint Venture Partners and providing timely, complete, relevant and accurate accounting information on the Company’s operated and non-operated properties.
COMPETITIVE SALARY – STOCK OPTIONS – STOCK SAVINGS PLAN – ANNUAL BONUSES – BENEFITS!
HOW WILL YOU MAKE YOUR MARK?
• Ensure accuracy and completeness of outbound joint venture billings and receivables through the trial balance, analysis and partner reconciliations
• Clarify, investigate, resolve and respond to queries and disputes from partners and other departments in a timely manner
• Review and process invoices including revenue, capital, royalty and expense amounts within terms of the governing agreements and company and industry deadlines
• Perform applicable production accounting duties, accruals, crown royalty variance analysis, volumetric verification and process amendments
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with JV partners and other departments to achieve departmental and company goals and objectives
• Supply analysis and comments to weekly and monthly management reports that manage and unify the action plans for outbound and inbound activities
• Perform JV Accounting special project and ad hoc requests as required
• Typically 1+ years of oil and gas accounting experience with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
• Working towards a CPA accounting designation
• Effective communication and analytical skills
• Expertise in:
o Microsoft Excel
o EnterpriseOne (E1)
To see related Accounting and Finance roles at CNRL, visit: www.cnrl-careers.com/jobs/Accounting-and-Finance
About Canadian Natural
At Canadian Natural, we strive to live through our mission statement: “To develop people to work together to create value for the Company’s shareholders by doing it right with fun and integrity.” As a leading oil and gas producer, our diverse combination of assets include light oil, heavy oil, in situ oil sands production, oil sands mining and upgrading facilities, and natural gas. At Canadian Natural, safety is a core value. We conduct all of our operations in a way that identifies, minimizes and mitigates harm to the health and safety of employees, contractors, the public and the environment.
Canadian Natural Resources Limited – CNRL – is a publicly traded company on the TSX and NYSE as CNQ
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://trr.tbe.taleo.net/trr01/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CNRL&cws=1&rid=11836&source=BOE%20Report →