The Payroll Administrator provides direct support and backup to the Supervisor, Compensation & Benefits.
- Maintain data in HRIS and payroll systems and ensure information is available on a timely basis.
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of all data entered.
- Create and maintain employee files.
- Assist with new employee orientations (payroll and benefits portion).
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding payroll and benefits.
- Administer group insurance benefit program.
- Administer group savings program.
- Assist in compiling employee timesheets and preparing for payroll.
- Ensure strict confidentiality of employment records and employee information.
- Our successful candidate will have above average attention to detail and be interested in pursuing a career in payroll.
- Minimum two years of payroll experience, preferably in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Completion of or in the process of completing PCP certification from the Canadian Payroll Association.
- Knowledge of Federal and Provincial payroll legislation and employment standards.
- Benefits administration experience would be an asset.
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, and Outlook software.
- Excellent communication, inter-personal, and organizational skills.
- Advanced ability to analyze and reconcile data.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work under tight deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to deal with situations and people problems ethically, with honesty and integrity.
- Excellent ability to think quickly and make the most effective decisions in high pressure situations.
- Strong leadership and customer service skills.
- Ability to organize daily tasks and work within defined timelines to meet operational requirements.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://stepenergyservices.startdate.ca/#/career/info/public/5a05f046926f43285b9696ed →