At ARC, our strong track record of success has been built on our core belief that outstanding people, combined with a great corporate culture creates a winning environment.
We are currently seeking a Production Systems Analyst to work in the Field Information Systems team. This fulltime, 12-month contract position, reports directly to the Manager, Information Technology. The candidate must be a highly organized, self-driven, detail oriented individual with excellent computer, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Provide system maintenance (patches, upgrades), support and troubleshooting of our field data capture system (CGI PVR) which includes, but is not limited to, setup of new wells, meters and facilities.
- Provide system maintenance, support and troubleshooting of our Fuel, Flare, Vent management system (Envirosoft FFVM) which will require coordination with the Measurement, Operations and Production Accounting teams.
- Provide support and maintenance for our fluid composition analysis and meter management system.
- Provide support for our SCADA and Data Historian systems (ClearSCADA, OSISoft PI).
- Provide support and training for our production systems, as required, to Calgary and Field Operations personnel.
- Participate in property reviews with the Measurement, Operations and Production Accounting teams and make necessary changes to the production systems.
- Work with the Measurement team to provide property metering schematic diagram updates by providing feedback and basic redlining.
- Monitor shrinkages/yields in all areas and adjust accordingly.
- Analyze production volumes, investigate anomalies and provide troubleshooting where required.
- Support and/or generate ad hoc reporting and queries as required.
- Working closely with production accounting and production engineering on all proration/allocations/metering issues.
- Create and maintain procedural and training documentation.
- Participate in special projects as required (ie acquisition/divestiture driven activities).
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role is required.
- Proficiency with the CGI PVR software is required.
- Technician certificate or an upstream petroleum industry certificate preferred.
- Understanding of basic oil/gas exploration and production processes and equipment.
- Surface operations experience essential. Knowledge of gas processing facilities, conventional oil batteries, compressors and pipelines.
- Experience working with oil and gas Field Operations, Measurement, Production Accounting, and Engineering personnel.
- Basic understanding of Production Accounting reporting structures, entities, and timelines.
- Experience working with PETRINEX (Canada’s Petroleum Information Network) would be considered an asset.
- Exposure to basic AER and OGC measurement regulations/guidelines would be an asset.
- Experience with the Envirosoft Fuel-Flare-Vent Manager (FFVM) application would be an asset.
- Experience with analysis and meter management applications (ie. CriticalControls ProTrend) would be an asset.
- Experience with SCADA (ClearSCADA) and Data Historian (OSISoft PI) systems would be an asset.
- Familiarity with Qbyte FM, Qbyte Metrix, IHS Accumap, MS SQL, and Oracle would be an asset.
- Ability to work with and interpret metering schematic diagrams.
- Experience with metering schematic management applications would be an asset.
- Excellent computer skills with a strong proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work effectively and build strong working relationships with a broad cross section of departments/teams/disciplines.
- Good organizational and prioritization skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good analytical, problem solving, and trouble shooting skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel to ARC Resources field locations throughout Alberta and British Columbia if required.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://arcresources.hgcareers.com/en/js/viewjob.php?jobID=813 →
- ARC Resources