Looking for full crews and experienced individuals for immediate camp work.
Concord Well Serving, a division of High Arctic Energy Services is currently targeting all positions on our Service Rigs. Each position is a crucial part of the team, responsible for their piece in the day to day operations of the service rig. Leading by example, the hired individual will drive all of the safety policies and procedures including your personal and teams safety contracts.
- Rig Manager
- Valid and current Class 5Q Driver’s License, with clean Driver’s abstract
- Strong work ethic
- Willingness to work away from home for significant blocks of time, moving from project to project as required
- Ability to manage weather and/or seasonal interruptions in work schedule
- Actively participates in safety related meetings including: daily tail gates, last minute risk assessments
- Identify safety issues and problems and takes corrective action and follow through (i.e. any Hazard ID’s on location or equipment must be addressed with manager)
Work Environment / Physical Demands
- Ability to perform physical tasks, including lifting, mixing, moving heavy materials up to 50lbs
- Difficult weather conditions, challenging work site environments, and long demanding work days
- Fit-for-Work each day
What We Have To Offer
- Referral Program
- Paid Benefit Premiums
- Extended health care benefits
- Competitive compensation packages
- A great team to work with
If you have any questions about your application or the position, please email email@example.com.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://haes.startdate.ca/#/apply/public/5a218fbe87a1b7ae4259316d →