- General facility up-keep, maintenance and organization of shop and yard.
- General maintenance of shop tools, and shop equipment.
- Clean the shop, picking up tools, sweeping floors, emptying trash cans and other housekeeping chores.
- Assist shop professionals by running parts and supplies from parts room and work areas to shop or yard.
- Assist in loading or unloading supplies.
- Report questionable component conditions to management.
- Assist with special projects and cover for multiple positions when staffing levels are low/production or operating demands are accelerated.
- Attend and participate in weekly safety meetings and safety drills.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and some work related experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write legible, routine correspondence and to speak effectively with management and other employees.
- Ability to carry out written, oral or diagram instructions as well as deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Valid driver’s license.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://stepenergyservices.startdate.ca/#/career/info/public/59d65281ba526a640d1c81e2 →