Please ensure your application is complete, as detailed as possible and clearly states the role that you are interested in. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you have any questions about your application or STEP Energy Services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our recruitment team will contact you as soon as possible.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Certifications – H2S, Standard Level First Aid, CPR, Hours of Service with Fatigue Management, ½ mask and SCBA mask fit testing, Enform WS BOP, and WS Coil Tubing BOP, Audiological Testing, Accident and Incident investigation, Fall Protection and Rig Rescue, Confined Space Entry, Detection of Flammable Substances, Well Control – CT Supervisory level, Safeland, Hazwoper, Forklift, Manlift.
- Class A CDL driver’s license desired with a driver evaluation and top level clearance to drive all vehicles.
- Oilfield completions background and experienced coil tubing preferred.
- Excellent ability to think quickly and make the most effective decisions in high pressure situations.
- Leadership, supervisory and customer service skills.
- Mechanical knowledge / electronics and hydraulics components.
- Ability to work with client customers and provide excellent satisfaction for the customer.
- Ability to work in a team environment with interpersonal communication skills – written and oral.
- Strong business sense.
- Strong ability to organize daily tasks and work within defined timelines to meet operational requirements as well as document completion and submitting as required.
- Proven ability to perform confidently, accurately, professionally and thoroughly in a fast paced detail oriented environment while supporting all management decisions.
- Able to respond to crew member’s observations and recommendations on safety and operations issues.
- Be confident in speaking in front of an audience.
- Additional Notes Duties require an “On Call” 24 – 7 as scheduled work period, and the site Manager must be accessible by phone and must check messages every couple of hours when on duty.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://stepenergyservices.startdate.ca/#/career/info/public/59b2f42d5786a26345f23626 →