- Safely operate Sandvik D90 and D75 Rotary Blast hole drills, and Epiroc DM 45e DTH hammer drills to meet daily plan and production targets.
- Ensure that blast holes are drilled accurately according to the blast design.
- Effective communication using a 2-way radio system.
- Successfully use an electronic production data collection system (WENCO).
- Operate drills within OEM specifications and recommendations.
- Maintain equipment integrity and complete job hazard analysis reports and equipment logbooks.
- Assist blast crew when required and carry out any other tasks as directed by the Team Leader.
- Always protect the safety and well-being of yourself and your co-workers. Follow all Company specific safety protocols and Occupational Health & Safety policies and procedures.