Champion of New Customer Growth-Sales Specialist (Directional Drilling Sales in the Oil and Gas Industry)
Would you like to take the lead, delivering service and performance to customers?
Do you present yourself as a Safety First, knowledgeable Sales Professional that is self-motivated and a goal achiever, in an ever-changing oil and gas market?
About our Client:
Emergy’s client is a privately held corporation that specializes in providing Directional and Horizontal Drilling Services and Solutions to the Oil and Gas market.
Their field office is in Midland TX, and you will be required to work there occasionally. You are based in the Houston or Dallas area and will travel to client offices.
This position is a new role in the US for our client. Our client has been operating in the US for 2+ years and looking to further grow this market. The purpose of this role is to establish a greater business presence in the USA and expanding their current work with existing and new customers. MOST IMPORTANTLY THE GOAL WILL BE TO GENERATE NEW BUSINESS WHILE PERFORMING THE JOB EFFICENTLY. This position will be the primary salesperson dealing with oil and gas producer’s head offices in the US and will be the main point of contact to our client’s operations personnel.
Working as a Sales Specialist in the directional drilling marketplace, you will be responsible for the following, in the first 6- 12 months in this role:
- Develop and Launch the business development strategy for our client’s US business.
- Execute, on sales goals, target accounts within the time period.
- Utilize your already existing relationships (of at least 5 years) with personnel in strategic drilling positions within E&P companies and present them with the opportunity to utilize our client’s Directional, Horizontal Drilling, PP & EM MWD and Multi-well Pad expertise and services.
- Capitalize on your already existing breadth of knowledge (via Post-Secondary Education), vast field experience and understanding of Directional Drilling Services and relationship skills to Build a new customer base that results in $1MM on the board for sales for your first year by the end of Q3 2021.
- Maintain and Grow existing customer relationships to result in greater opportunities and expand on sales portfolios with them.
- Identifying strategic targets and Pursue business opportunities with them.
- Prepare quotes and proposals and deliver to client in a timely manner.
- Lead by being the Brand Manager and Strategist in such a way that you can confidently express the differentiating factors that set our client apart from their competitors.
- Evaluate client challenges, seek out resources, make things happen, beat obstacles and get results!
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience directly selling to Drilling Engineers, Superintendents, Managers and VP’s in the USA.
- Experience selling Directional Drilling Services is required however sales experience in other product lines will be considered (Drill Bits, Drilling Fluid, Drilling Motors, MWD or Jars).
- Post-Secondary Education; Technical Degree, Diploma or Certification or completed many years of relevant field service.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and an ability to build trusting relationships with external and internal customers.
- As a consultant you are a self-starter, proactively taking the initiative to solving problems and providing resolutions.
- Ability to demonstrate (via documentation) prior sales volumes or commissions associated to sales per year. Proof that you can sell in an upswing market as well as in a downturn one.
- Strong working knowledge of the downhole environment as it pertains to drilling for hydrocarbons.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a reach and exciting services and clients? Come join them and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!