A major oil and gas company is looking for a Gas Plant Operator who holds their 2nd Class Power Engineering to join their busy operations near Edmonton. Successful candidates will be working in a modern NGL fractionation plant producing ethane, propane and condensate. Must have experience working as a Plant Operator in a gas plant. We are only looking for candidates local to the Edmonton Alberta area. This is a rotating 28 day shift rotation.
– 2nd class power engineering a must
– 3- 5 years of Gas Plant Operating experience
– Hands on experience with Sulphur Recovery or Fractionation process
– Experience around NGL’s and Hydrocarbons
– Must be able to follow procedures, understand piping and process equipment
– Preference would be given to applicants with strong processing facilities experience
– Must be a self-starter who can work with little to no supervision
– Valid safety tickets and a clean driving abstract
– Capable of passing pre-employment drug & alcohol test
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO Inc., only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 20+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.