360 Energy Liability Management Ltd.
360 is a leader and innovator in oil and gas liability management. We have forged a unique path since inception in 2015 to build a business full of talented and amazing industry professionals. Our purpose dictates that Closure Makes a Difference and our mission demands that we Make Closure Simple for our industry. We always seek the best and brightest minds to help us on this journey.
When we grow our family, we seek team members who have shared values. Our culture is a living, breathing entity that has evolved over time and guides the life of our business. The pillars of our culture are:
1. 360’s Standards of Excellence: No Dickheads Allowed, Watch the Pennies, and Borrow the Best
2. Well-being – Physical, mental, and psychological well-being stand at the forefront of all operational and business decisions.
3. Work Ethic – Driven by obsession with excellence, a foundation of quality people, a meritocracy over seniority, and a deep sense of accountability.
4. Candor – Frank, immediate, honest, and caring communication.
5. The Mullet – Business in the front and fun in the back.
Job Type: Business Development Representative – Environmental
Location: Calgary (may be required to work remotely depending on COVID-19 restrictions)
Start Date: January 2022
We are looking for a dynamic individual who is motivated to continuously learn and exhibits the pillars of our culture. Your ability to build relationships, identify opportunities, and place our value together with our partners will be critical to success.
The role entails the following:
– Identify and close opportunities with both current and new clients
– Develop and execute a successful sales plan
– Meet with clients to understand needs and develop solutions
– Explore and open opportunities in new markets
– Grow 360’s network within the Environmental space
– Build proposals and bid response packages
– Interface daily with clients on operations, budgets, and strategy
– Attend conferences, networking events and industry gatherings to promote the 360 brand
– Collaborate with our technical teams to develop execution strategies
– Foster a culture committed to HSE excellence every day
– Mentor junior staff in operational excellence and client obsession
– Nurture relationships with field personnel and service providers
The successful candidate will have the following qualities:
– 5+ years experience in Business Development and Sales in the Environmental space (salary will commensurate with experience)
– Professional or Technical Designation is considered an asset
– Emphasis on team accomplishments over individual success
– Tenacious pursuit of excellence
– Commitment to incremental improvements everyday
– Keen attention to detail
– Polished conflict resolution capabilities
– Ability to inspire others
– Strong admiration of all things Swayze
Please send applications to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.