360 Energy Liability Management Ltd.
360 is a leader and innovator in oil and gas liability management. We have forged a unique path since inception in 2015 to build a business full of talented and amazing industry professionals. Our purpose dictates that Closure Makes a Difference and our mission demands that we Make Closure Simple for our industry. We always seek the best and brightest minds to help us on this journey.
When we grow our family, we seek team members who have shared values. Our culture is a living, breathing entity that has evolved over time and guides the life of our business. The pillars of our culture are:
1. 360’s Standards of Excellence: No Dickheads Allowed, Watch the Pennies, and Borrow the Best
2. Well-being – Physical, mental, and psychological well-being stand at the forefront of all operational and business decisions.
3. Work Ethic – Driven by obsession with excellence, a foundation of quality people, a meritocracy over seniority, and a deep sense of accountability.
4. Candor – Frank, immediate, honest, and caring communication.
5. The Mullet – Business in the front and fun in the back.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who is motivated to continuously learn and exhibits the pillars of our culture. Your ability to build relationships, identify opportunities, and place our value together with our partners will be critical to success.
The role entails the following:
- Market research for acquisitions and business development
- Identifying new opportunities for growth
- Developing the framework for ranking opportunities
- Creating presentations with the leadership team
- Supporting due diligence initiatives
- Assisting the operations teams to foster a full understanding of our business
The successful candidate will have the following qualities:
- Emphasis on team accomplishments over individual success
- Tenacious pursuit of excellence
- Commitment to incremental improvements everyday
- Keen attention to detail
- Polished conflict resolution capabilities
- Astute critical thinking
- Proven MS Office capabilities
- Experience in finance
- Strong admiration of all things Swayze
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.