Our customer, a fast-growing oil and gas company is looking for 3rd Class Power Engineer / Facility Operators to join their busy team at their micro-refinery located near Korobert, Saskatchewan
The successful candidates will be jumping into the commission and start up the facility and stay on as long-term facility operator. These positions will run on a 7/7 shift, working 12-hour days and nights. LOA is provided for theses role.
hydrocarbon chain products.
- Commissioning and start up experience is a MUST
- Power Engineering ticket 3rd Class or higher
- 5+ years of refinery or facility operations experience
- Must be able to follow procedures, understand piping and process equipment
- Preference would be given to applicants with strong processing facilities experience
- Must be a self-starter who can work with little to no supervision
- Valid safety tickets and a clean driving abstract
- Capable of passing pre-employment drug & alcohol test
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with Roska DBO and this position; however only local candidates will be selected and contacted for an interview.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a more than 20-year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
Our Staffing Services group works with customers across western Canada to recruit qualified candidates for assignments ranging from emergency callouts to longer term contingent workforce solutions. Our customers rely on us for operational staff, including plant/field operators, turnaround staff, administration and camp support staff.
In addition to fulfilling the operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska operates, designs and builds well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides production testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.