Roska DBO Inc. is looking for 3rd and 2nd Class Power Engineers with Gas Plant Experience. The successful candidates will work a 7/7 schedule, alternating days and nights at a facility in the Fox Creek / Whitecourt area. Candidates must be local as no camp or accommodations will be provided.
– 3rd or 2nd class power engineering a must
– 5+ years of gas plant operations experience preferred
– Must be able to follow procedures, understand piping and process equipment
– Preference would be given to applicants with strong processing facilities experience
– Must be a self-starter who can work with little to no supervision
– Valid safety tickets and a clean driving abstract
– Capable of passing pre-employment drug & alcohol test
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with Roska DBO Inc; however only candidates selected will be contacted for an interview.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a more than 20-year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
Our Staffing Services group works with customers across western Canada to recruit qualified candidates for assignments ranging from emergency callouts to longer term contingent workforce solutions. Our customers rely on us for operational staff, including plant/field operators, turnaround staff, administration and camp support staff.
In addition to fulfilling the operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska operates, designs and builds well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides production testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.