- Manage the company’s Potash Access Control
- Conduct physical security checks, inspections and monitoring of all internal security systems for site and camp.
- Facilitate reasonable cause drug and alcohol testing requirements in line with the off-duty Drug and Alcohol Management Procedure.
- Maintain Emergency Response communication skills and competency through site training and events.
- Maintain access management equipment and report any defects or deficiencies to Technology
- Processes requests for card access and modifications; monitors, tracks, and evaluates card access activity system-wide
- Facilitates collaborative efforts to develop appropriate processes; coordinates Access Control projects with the appropriate stakeholders
- Complete access management reporting and contribute to handover meetings.
- Handle sensitive and confidential information and maintain confidentiality at all times
- Provide support and access management guidance to onsite Security teams.
- Support legislative compliance for security & access management service provision.
- Provide advice on all issues relating to access management.
- Facilitate the communication between workgroups, individuals, the community, and Security & Emergency Management to ensure effective emergency response when required.
- Supports line in building an understanding of, and compliance with, relevant Access management reporting.
- Effectively communicate both in writing and verbally;
- Follow protocols and escalate as needed;
- Maintain an average level of personal fitness to fulfill response activities.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Functional Expert – Consistently delivers in the execution of defined Security & Emergency Management work
- Operational Capability – Credibility developed through time spent in Security & Emergency Management environments
- Stakeholder Engagement – Demonstrates the ability to engage & work within the operations
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.