One of our clients, an Oil & Gas chemical provider, is looking for an Account Manager for the Fort St John area. Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure chemical inventories are adequate at the customer lease.
- Coordinate/perform chemical deliveries to the customer lease.
- Initiate the customer billing process and report sales to admins for billing,
- Manage area for growth and on-going sales of production chemicals.
- Ensure chemical inventories at the warehouses are adequate for the customer base in that area.
- Ensure that products are being applied in the proper manner at the appropriate rate.
- Perform customer training on product usage and application.
- Coordinate technical testing.
- Complete monthly/quarterly/annual reporting of chemical usage, costs and product/performance improvement
- Responsible for supervising the Sales Representatives; including performance evaluations, scheduling training and corrective action (as growth requires)
- Ensure that PCS HSE rules are followed; participate in customers HSE programs.
- Adherence to all established safety practices and PPE requirements
Additional requirements include:
- Valid Standard First Aid, H2S Alive, Common Safety Orientation
- Clean driving abstract required
- Capable of passing pre-employment drug & alcohol test
- Must be able to work with no or little supervision, as well as within a team
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with Roska DBO and this position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 20+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.