TRICAN is Canada’s largest well service company built upon a foundation of solid corporate values and a culture of innovation. At Trican, we believe success begins with our people, as our name and reputation are reflected in the excellence demonstrated by our employees.
If you are a motivated, service-oriented team player with excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills, we invite you to explore this opportunity at Trican.
ACCOUNT MANAGER/OPERATIONS SPECIALIST, INDUSTRIAL SERVICES – CENTRAL & EASTERN CANADA
Due to tremendous growth initiatives, Trican’s Pipeline and Industrial Service line is expanding with the goal of maximizing sales profitability, growth/account penetration, and/or market segment. These efforts are achieved through effectively promoting the products and services to enhance reliability and safety by offering a variety of service lines including industrial cleaning processes, engineering support, and pipeline integrity.
We are looking for motivated Account Manager / Operations Specialist with knowledge of Nitrogen application in petroleum refinery and pipeline application. Selected candidates will promote and secure the sale of our Pipeline and Industrial services and provide leadership and supervision to the operations of work in the region. The ability to build relationships, a strong technical background, and drive to succeed, are instrumental in this role.
While reporting to the Sales Manager, Industrial Pipeline Service, this position is based in Hamilton, Ont. with an assigned territory of Central and Eastern Canada.
- Achieve sales targets within assigned territory through active prospecting, commercial intensity, and compelling commercial offerings.
- Establish both personal and business relationships at all levels within the customers’ organization by understanding their needs and providing peace of mind for what they value most.
- Identify the decision-makers and influencers within the organizations and gain a clear understand of their buying process so that we can engage early in the process.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of all commercial opportunities within Trican’s CRM package, and develop a robust, risk weighted pipeline of opportunities to achieve plan.
- Orchestrate management and implementation of Industrial Services processes and services which include Nitrogen, Pipeline, Mechanical and Chemical Cleaning for major projects. Have ability to oversee all aspects of service management and enhance customer relations as an integral leader of a growing inter-dependent team.
- Travel to customer site and support the operations greater than 50% of time.
- Advise and participate with the project management of Industrial Cleaning projects, including contract negotiation, documentation, planning, supervising delivery of projects, and providing post-project support.
- Understand current and potential customer needs and requirements for providing safe, timely and accurate maintenance solutions.
- Actively participate in the 1-year detailed planning process, the 3-year total visible market process, and the ongoing Capital Investment programs to ensure we have the best plan in place to grow our business.
- Ability to communicate at all levels within customer organization
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor or Technical Degree preferred.
- 5 years’ experience in Industrial pressure pumping (Nitrogen), Engineering, Process equipment, Pipeline operations, in addition to 5+ years professional sales is required.
- Ability to lead by example, articulate the business vision, strategy and service capabilities to all levels inside and outside the organization.
- Open style and hands-on approach to build positive relationships across the organization and with external customers.
- Highly motivated and proactive; eagerly accepts new challenges and ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills allow for clear and concise presentation of information to effectively work with customers, operations, and senior management team.
What Makes Us Attractive:
- Values-driven organization
- Employee’s choice for full coverage or flexible benefits plan
- RRSP Matching Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Focus on safety, training and development
- Career advancement opportunities
How To Apply:
Internal applicants should discuss with their supervisor or HR Business Partner first, and then send a resume and cover letter by January 15, 2019.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://tricanwellservice.startdate.ca/#/apply/public/458 →