Roska DBO is searching for a driven and responsible person to fill a full time Accounting Support position in our Grande Prairie, Alberta head office location. Reporting to the Accounting Supervisor, you will be a key member of the accounting team and support the day-to-day functions of the department.
As Accounting Support, you must be capable of multi-tasking and willing to support various roles in the company. This role requires adaptability as the responsibilities and deliverables may change based on operational cycles.
- Accounts Receivable– Including drafting, editing, reconciling invoices as well as uploading copies to client payment systems and our network
- Accounts Payable – Validating and recording vendor invoices
- Purchase Orders – updating, reviewing, and receiving
- Projects & Work Orders – Open, close, and modify in our ERP software
- Reconciliations and reporting
- Provide assistance to staff in the office, as required
- Filing – both paper and electronic/paperless using Adobe
- Familiarity with basic accounting procedures and principles
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Well organized
- Relationship Skills – Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written in English; ability to develop and sustain cooperative working relationships; team player.
- Organizational/Multi-Task Skills – Ability to allocate time effectively, work under pressure and manage tight deadlines; ability to handle multiple demands, competing priorities, ability to work at a detailed level; willingness to learn in a dynamic environment that includes new ideas and change.
- Computer Skills – intermediate to advanced skills in Excel, Word, and other Microsoft Office programs; knowledge of Discovery an asset
- Business Admin Diploma or Certificate (or equivalent experience) or combination of the following:
- Accounting or bookkeeping diploma or certificate (or equivalent experience)
- Certificate in MS Office Suite (or equivalent experience)
- ERP training (or equivalent experience with Discovery, MS Navigator, Great Plains, SAP, JD Edwards or similar)
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 25+ years track record, offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of Western and Northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/B.C. region. In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO and this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.