Our client, a major oil and gas company, is looking to add growth to their Accounting team. They have an opening for an Accounts Payable Administrator for their FSJ office.
The position is full time, permanent Mon-Fri (with notation of 13 office closure days in the summer and near Christmas). Flexibility in cross training with other Admin department areas are required, including but not limited to: Reception, Safety, Payroll, Fleet Vehicles.
DUTIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Able to Receive incoming invoices from various sources and prepare utilizing set process
- Previous Accounts Payable and/or Open Invoice experience is necessary
- Accounting Diploma, Applied Business Technology Certificate would be an asset
- MS Office skills and experience required, Advanced Excel an asset
- Ability to perceive, develop and follow Protocols and Procedures in a high paced work environment
- High level of communication, organization time management and analytical skills;
- Minimum of 2 years of Administration experience
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO Inc., only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 25 year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.