Our client, a major oil and gas company, is looking to add growth to their Accounting team. They have an opening for an Accounts Payable Administrator for their FSJ office. The position is full time, permanent Mon-Fri (with notation of 13 office closure days in the summer and near Christmas). As an Accounts Payable Administrator you will be providing financial and administrative support to the organization by successfully managing multiple tasks simultaneously while working within a large team setting. Your attention to detail combined with strong organizational and communication skills will increase your proficiency and enable you to play a vital role within the company by bringing forth ideas towards creating efficiencies and improving processes.
- Process a high volume of electronic invoices
- Remain in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Respond to vendor inquiries
- Communicating effectively to stakeholders
- Provide cost reporting upon request
- Create journal entries
- Providing coverage during colleague vacation or absence
- Project work as assigned
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of accounts payable experience (Preference given to oil and gas industry related experience)
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Reliable, professional, with a friendly disposition
- Post-Secondary education in Accounting and/or Business Administration is an asset
- Experience with the following would be an asset:
- JD Edwards (Enterprise One)
- Open Invoice (ADP)
- BC PST and Self-Assessments
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO Inc., only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 25 year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.