Trican Well Service Ltd.
TRICAN is Canada’s largest well service company built upon a foundation of solid corporate values and a culture of innovation. At Trican, we believe success begins with our people, as our name and reputation are reflected in the excellence demonstrated by our employees.
If you are a motivated, service-oriented team player with excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills, we invite you to explore this opportunity at Trican.
ACCOUNTANTS PAYABLE ANALYST – CALGARY
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Team Lead, the Accounts Payable Analyst will be responsible for a wide variety of accounts payable duties and plays an essential role in our team through collaboration.
- Ensure that Trican’s core value, “We won’t put anyone in harm’s way” is the priority in all activities
- Perform data entry associated with accounts payable
- Accurately review, code, and process vendor invoices
- Review and resolve invoice variances or escalate in accordance with accounts payable policies, procedures, and vendor agreements
- Analyze invoices, tracks and follow up on any outstanding payments to be made
- Review and reconcile vendor statements
- Prepare weekly EFT, wire transfers, online payment, and cheque run
- Experience in paperless processing
- Ad-hoc projects as required
Experience & Skills:
- 2-4+ years Accounts Payable or accounting experience in a high-volume environment
- Solid understanding of key accounts payable processing
- Strong verbal & written communication skills. Experience in delivering outstanding customer service within a shared services environment
- Strong computer skills including ability to productively use spreadsheet, word processing, database application
- Sound judgement, initiative, and ability to change prioritizing workloads
- Able to perform moderate to complex account reconciliation
- Strong diplomatic, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills in order to handle late payments and delinquent accounts
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
- Commit to self-improvement
- Actively contribute to continuous improvement.
- Experience in using NAV is an asset
What Makes Us Attractive:
- Values-driven organization
- Employee’s choice for full coverage or flexible benefits plan
- RRSP Matching Program which runs during Q1, Q3, and Q4 of each calendar year
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Access to the Employee and Family Assistance Program
- UFA fuel discount
- Transit pass reimbursement program
- Onsite gym exclusive to Trican employees
- Community involvement through sponsorship of local events
- Inclusive Social Club offering a variety of activities
- Demonstrated commitment to an equitable and inclusive workforce driven by our Diversity & Inclusion Philosophy and our Indigenous Peoples Policy
- Focus on safety, training and development
- Career advancement opportunities
- Regular office hours, Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm
How To Apply:
- Website: www.TricanWellService.com
To apply for this job please visit tricanwellservice.startdate.ca.