Our client, a major oil & gas company has an opening for an Accounts Payable Processor to cover an 18-month maternity leave. This role will start at the beginning of September. The shift is Monday to Friday, eight hours a day and it is based in our customers office in Red Deer, Alberta. The successful candidate will be responsible for processing a high volume of invoices. You will provide support to the organization by successfully managing multiple tasks while working within a large team setting.
- Provide accounts payable support
- Maintain interpersonal relations with staff and outside service personnel
- Provide problem analysis and problem-solving skills including identifying existing and possible issues and offering solutions
- Accounting Diploma, Applied Business Technology Certificate or equivalent experience is proffered
- MS Office skills and experience required, Advanced Excel an asset
- Previous Accounts Payable and/or Open Invoice experience is necessary
- Ability to perceive, develop and follow Protocols and Procedures in a high paced work environment
- High level of communication, organization time management and analytical skills.
- Minimum of 5 years of Industry experience preferred
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO Inc., only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 25 year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.