Vertex is currently accepting applications for an Acoustical Engineer in Regina, Saskatchewan. The successful candidate will be a key member of our team to support our growth and expansion.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Acoustics, Mechanical, or Civil Engineering with a P. Eng designation
- 5+ years related experience (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
- Proficient in CadnaA and STAMSON
- Experience with conducting field measurements of noise and vibration studies for various types of land uses
- Ability to provide acoustical building design specifications in building design process
- Proficient user of Word, Excel and AutoCAD
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Motivated self-starter with excellent communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to interpret, create and understand architectural and mechanical drawings
- Project Management; including budget control, contractor and client interface and final reporting
- Mitigate building and environmental acoustics selection and design
- Provide acoustic engineering support to the bidding and execution phases of the buildings team
- Provide HVAC design and support
- Produce noise control design for the acoustic design buildings
- Provide engineering expertise in the field of acoustics through all stages of a project
- Engineering analysis, field testing and report preparation
- Conduct field measurements of noise and vibrations
- Participate in client meetings, proposal preparations and presentations
- Work effectively with a multi-disciplinary team of colleagues
- This position will be based out of Regina, SK.
- This position will require travel from time to time
- Compensation is commensurate with education and experience
- A comprehensive benefit package is provided
With a track record of success, Vertex provides a fast-paced environment where people thrive. We recognize that each member brings a valuable skillset to the Vertex team and we make health, safety and community well-being a priority by supporting numerous endeavors at each of our locations across North America.
At Vertex, we value teamwork through collaboration and provide support across the entire organization. If you think you have what it takes to play for the Vertex team, please apply.
*We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted*
To apply for this job please visit vertex.ca.