- Provides administrative support to Pipeline Senior Vice President and the related business / department using appropriate methods and technology. Exercises independent judgement, often in the absence of the senior executive, to do the following:
– Anticipate and prepare for the managers’ needs.
– Routinely interact with internal and external personnel at senior levels to transmit and acquire information, usually of a sensitive or confidential nature.
– Coordinate/arrange meetings including external or large internal functions involving liaison with other groups and individuals, planning, and scheduling.
– Manage the Senior Vice President’s calendar and use of time; with respect to accessibility, appointments, etc. and providing information to others.
– Handle confidential information.
– Make travel arrangements including managing complex global travel.
– Process expenses
- Support globally Joint Venture and Executive Committee meetings regarding logistics, calendar coordination.
- Able to apply advanced functions of a word processing package (Microsoft Word) to produce varied correspondence, letters, and documents (i.e., special formatting, importing graphs, charts, etc.).
- Able to apply advanced functions of a presentation package (PowerPoint) to produce presentation materials and graphics (e.g., templates, importing graphs, charts, clipart,
- Relieves manager/superior of administrative detail.
- Provide leadership for general office space management, including focal for office moves and logistics; and liaison with LNGC & Shell real estate.
- Provide back up for other Administrators
- Participate and support to team and social events, including days of caring when appropriate.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.