Roska DBO Inc. is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for our busy client located in St. Albert, AB. Reporting to the Lead Engineer, the successful candidate will be responsible for administering the preventative maintenance program for their field assets. This is an on-site role, Monday to Friday, 8 hours per day.
- Issuing preventative maintenance requests to operations/maintenance crews
- Update equipment information to match current conditions in the field
- Add/remove PMs in system, scan regulatory docs, update PM frequency
- Work with maintenance foreman and production foreman to review current PMs scheduled
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in all interactions
- Maintain a professional image and demeanor with all employees, management, executives and visitors at all times
- 2+ years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant, or relevant role
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with Maximo asset management software is an asset but willing to train
- High School diploma and Office Admin certificate preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail orientated
- Highly organized and able to multitask
- Critical thinking, decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Oil and gas industry knowledge an asset
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO Inc., only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a more than 25-year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
Our Workforce Solutions group works with customers across western Canada to recruit qualified candidates for assignments ranging from emergency callouts to longer term contingent workforce solutions. Our customers rely on us for operational staff, including plant/field operators, turnaround staff, administration and camp support staff.
In addition to fulfilling the operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska operates, designs and builds well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides production testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.