- Provide administrative support to the Country Quality Head and the entire Quality team
- Maintain and/or update master documents
- Plan and organize the team meetings and other internal and external events, and draft the minutes
- Follow-up with budget forecasts/plans, including tracking of departmental expenses incurred Reconciliation of CoA with PO and invoice (Three-Way-Match).
- Initiate POs and approve expenses allowed at his/her level of approval
- Create and update documents, folders, binders, etc. pertaining to the Quality activities
- Assist the Quality Head in case of internal and external audits/inspections (logistics, invitations, agenda, minutes, etc.)
- Participate in the preparation of Regulatory documentation needed for Health Canada Contribute to the Archiving system as per Good Documentation Practices (GDPs) and according to corporate and Canadian requirements
- Archive Quality documents
- Participate in special projects
- Provide administrative support
- Revise, correct, translate procedures, and work with the North America Quality team for the revision and management of local SOPs in GEODE+
- Maintain CVs, Job descriptions and Curricula for the Quality group
- Validate local curricula and assign SOPs with the North America Quality team
- Act as the system administrator for the PHENIX System (Change Control, Events and CAPA)
- Maintain records for individual and group training activities, and ensure proper filing of training records.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.energy.