Vertex is currently accepting applications for a full-time, permanent Administrator in Lloydminster, Alberta. The successful candidate must be experienced in assisting with day to day operations of the company and providing administrative support to our management team. The successful candidate must have the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects while remaining highly organized in a fast-paced, high-demand work environment.
- Diploma or higher education; post-secondary education is an asset
- Minimum 3 years working knowledge of basic accounting and invoicing processes
- Must be strongly proficient in Excel
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to follow detailed instructions
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multitask effectively to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Provide general administrative office duties and support to the operations
- Complete all billing, and client invoicing
- Perform time entry for payroll within set timelines
- Generate various reports both routine and ad hoc
- Assist accounting department with customer account reconciliations, tracking, and follow-ups
- Establish and maintain effective communication with all employees
- Ensure adherence to all safety procedures, policies, protocols, standards, and initiatives; understand and demonstrate the expectations set out within the Safety Manual and additional safety expectations of the company
- Understand and demonstrate the expectation set out within the Policy Manual and expectations of the company and clients
- Understand and demonstrate company mission, vision, and values; constantly strive to support the company’s achievement of corporate goals and objectives
- Take the initiative to stay abreast of company developments and group communications; read and understand all internal communications
- Other various administrative duties as required or directed by direct supervisor or manager
- This position will be based out of Lloydminster, Alberta.
- Compensation is commensurate with education and experience
- A comprehensive benefits package is provided
With a track record of success, Vertex provides a fast-paced environment where people thrive. We recognize that each member brings a valuable skillset to the Vertex team and we make health, safety and community well-being a priority by supporting numerous endeavors at each of our locations across North America.
At Vertex, we value teamwork through collaboration and provide support across the entire organization. If you think you have what it takes to play for the Vertex team, please apply.
*We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted*
To apply for this job please visit vertex.ca.