Roska DBO Inc. is currently seeking an Invoice Cost Administrator for our busy client located in downtown Calgary. The successful candidate will be reporting to managers, within asset retirement or drilling and completions you will be a productive member on a team which is responsible for ensuring the company “pays the dollars agreed for the delivery received”. We support management and functional teams for several departments, including; drilling, completion, construction, abandonment, remediation and reclamation. The shift for this role is Monday to Friday, 8 hours per day. Start date is asap.
- Attesting and reconciling supplier invoices;
- Verify product/service delivered as per field purchase tracking systems
- Validate invoiced items as per current supplier rates, contracts & schedules
- Reconcile, code (AFE, GL and Tax) and prepare invoices for payment
- Discover, analyze and solve problems or discrepancies. This is accomplished by learning our field operations, working closely with project superintendents and utilizing various software applications for analysis
- Communicate effectively with suppliers, field staff and co-workers (via phone, email and in person). Listening, understanding and teaching are all important aspects of this position
- Keep organized and detailed records of solving problem invoices (for historical auditing)
- Minor filing responsibilities
- Work extremely well in a team environment
- Grade 12 of GED is required, post-secondary is preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in accounting with exposure in the oil and gas industry.
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving skills, organizational and communication skills are required.
- Must have a strong desire to learn, to challenge and improve your personal abilities as well as CNRL’s current systems and processes.
- Professionalism, confidentiality and maintaining a high level of accuracy with attention to detail are required at all times.
- Able to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment yet contribute effectively in a diverse team setting.
- Familiarity with our software programs would also be an asset: including E1, OpenInvoice, AFE Navigator, WellView, SiteView, Outlook, Word and Excel.
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO Inc., only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 25 year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.