Our client, a major oil and gas services company, is looking for an Administrator for their Taber, AB. office.
Key duties include:
- Assist Dispatch by performing a variety of administrative tasks accounts
- Data entry into various data management systems
- Proficiency in Excel
- Strong data entry background
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment and handle multiple priorities
- Able to work in a highly organized manner where detail and accuracy are critical
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal & written) skills
- Ability to adapt to changes in billing and invoicing
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 25 year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.