Vertex is currently accepting applications for full-time, permanent Administrator in Sherwood Park, Alberta. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support to our Land team and must have the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks / projects while remaining highly organized in a fast paced, high demand work environment. There is opportunity for growth within the Land Team and training will be provided to evolve into a role as a Land Administrator.
- Diploma or higher education; post-secondary education is an asset
- 1-2 years of Land Administration experience is an asset
- Strong administrative skills, interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to follow detailed instructions
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong time management skills
- Willingness to learn, must be hardworking and honest
- Ability to multitask effectively to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and collaborate with others
- Provide general administrative support to the Land Team
- Prepare documents for the acquisition of lands including third party documentation
- Establish and maintain effective communication with all employees
- Compile data and other required information as needed
- Prepare and format reports and project specific updates to a database
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- Understand and demonstrate company mission, vision and values; constantly strive to support the company’s achievement of corporate goals and objectives
- Take the initiative to stay abreast of company developments and group communications; read and understand all internal communications and policies.
- Other various administrative duties as required or directed by direct supervisor or manager
- This position will be based out of Sherwood Park, AB.
- Compensation is commensurate with education and experience
- A comprehensive benefit package is provided
With a track record of success, Vertex provides a fast-paced environment where people thrive. We recognize that each member brings a valuable skillset to the Vertex team and we make health, safety and community well-being a priority by supporting numerous endeavors at each of our locations across North America.
At Vertex, we value teamwork through collaboration and provide support across the entire organization. If you think you have what it takes to play for the Vertex team, please apply.
*We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted*
To apply for this job please visit vertex.ca.