Aldon Oils Ltd.
Aldon Oils Ltd. is an E&P company with operations in SE Saskatchewan. This will be a full-time employment position, based in Weyburn, Saskatchewan.
As the Controller, you will be responsible for managing the financial reports of the company and its subsidiaries. You will be a key member of the finance/accounting team, and will work closely with management, operations and administration.
• Ensure monthly reports are prepared on time and accurately.
• Take initiative to identify areas of improvement and opportunity.
• Perform analysis of trends within the business.
• Coordinate with external accounting firm regarding annual Financial Statements.
• Maintain & audit financial accounting records.
• Provide knowledge of accounting to other staff within the office.
• Analyze monthly capital expenditures, revenue and expenses for accuracy and completeness.
• A professional accounting designation along with a minimum 4+ years of progressive experience.
• Oil and gas industry related experience would be an asset.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel.
• High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
• Able to work independently and also as part of a great team.
Aldon offers a competitive compensation and benefit package and supports ongoing professional development.
Please send your resume and cover letter before May 15th, 2022.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.