- Deliver the Asset contracting plan as per schedule and execute all contracting requirements on time to ensure the Asset is ready for the operate phase.
- Work with Project Material Management team to understand demand and procure spare parts for the asset operations team
- Develop strategies to procure spare parts based on best value to the client
- Work in close collaboration with the Commissioning and Startup (CSU) team to ensure the correct material is available during CSU
- Work in conjunction with the Asset Supply Chain Planning team and Maintenance Planning team to anticipate material demand
- Participate in planning, and procure materials related to turnaround or shut down events
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the clients material demand, as well as local/regional market conditions and price levers.
- Develop strategies, tactics, and contracts in accordance with the Contracting and Procurement Procedures Manual including all governance requirements.
- Ensure Contracting and Procurement process, procedures, systems, and tools are maintained, and upgrades aligned to JVP requirements (particularly meeting JV agreement requirements to adopt Shell process, procedures, and systems).
- Develop and share best practices, work processes, systems, and tools, based on experience gained in a portfolio of independent projects.
- Establish solid networks within Shell Contracting and Procurement organizations.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.