You will be part of the Corporate Integrity Advisory team supporting the development and execution of Asset Integrity Programs across all of Canadian Natural’s operations. You will provide technical expertise and strategic integrity-related direction and guidance on risk identification and risk mitigation to ensure a safe, reliable and compliant operation.
This position is based in Calgary, Alberta and is eligible for:
• Relocation to Calgary
COMPETITIVE SALARY – STOCK OPTIONS – STOCK SAVINGS PLAN – ANNUAL BONUSES – BENEFITS – RELOCATION
HOW WILL YOU MAKE YOUR MARK?
• Provide expert-level support and mentorship to Asset Integrity Engineering and Operations personnel using risk-based methodology to address integrity related threats and technically complex issues for all Canadian Natural assets (domestic and international). This will include using your broad network to align 3rd party specialist services with specific asset integrity needs as they arise.
• Draw from your extensive experience, peer interaction, and regulatory knowledge in order to ensure that the Programs, Processes and Procedures related to the Asset Integrity Management Systems remain effective and efficient while meeting applicable regulatory requirements.
• Leverage your position within your peer network to strategically engage with and influence requirements within the oil and gas industry. This will include active participation in face-to-face meetings with regulators, participation in industry working groups and committees, and involvement with organizations that develop and refine industry standards related to Asset Integrity Management.
• Work with other Canadian Natural groups and external organizations to evaluate emerging technology related to asset integrity initiatives, and help support commercialization where opportunities exist. Stay current with industry trends and represent Canadian Natural in joint industry projects (JIPs), conferences and working groups to continuously identify new and efficient tools and processes which support our asset integrity programs.
• Use your experience and knowledge to help support competency development and knowledge transfer to a dynamic, growing group of asset integrity professionals and integrity program stakeholders. This will require a thorough understanding of all integrity related management systems and their respective processes and procedures.
• 15 or more years of demonstrated Asset Integrity experience in progressively higher levels of responsibility.
• Bachelors of Engineering and registered or eligible for registration with APEGA as a Professional Engineer or Technical Diploma in Engineering Technology and certified, or eligible for certification with ASET as a Certified, Registered, or Professional Engineering Technologist.
• Affiliation and experience with the following are considered assets:
o CSA, API, CAPP, CEPA, NRC, MARIOS, NACE or other Industry working groups.
o National and Provincial regulatory agencies (Pipeline and Pressure Equipment).
o Working knowledge of CSA, ASME and API codes of construction (pipelines, tanks, and pressure equipment), and certification with NACE or API professional designations.
o Provincial Pressure Vessel Inspector Certificate of Competency.
o Risk-based inspection, finite element analysis, root-cause analysis, materials selection, corrosion mechanisms and mitigation, risk assessment and risk management techniques.
To see related Asset Integrity Engineering roles at CNRL, visit: www.cnrl-careers.com/jobs/Engineering-Asset-Integrity
About Canadian Natural
At Canadian Natural, we strive to live through our mission statement: “To develop people to work together to create value for the Company’s shareholders by doing it right with fun and integrity.” As a leading oil and gas producer, our diverse combination of assets include light oil, heavy oil, in situ oil sands production, oil sands mining and upgrading facilities, and natural gas. At Canadian Natural, safety is a core value. We conduct all of our operations in a way that identifies, minimizes and mitigates harm to the health and safety of employees, contractors, the public and the environment.
Canadian Natural Resources Limited – CNRL – is a publicly traded company on the TSX and NYSE as CNQ.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://trr.tbe.taleo.net/trr01/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CNRL&cws=1&rid=12474&source=BOE%20Report →