Roska DBO Inc. is seeking an Asset Retirement Coordinator for our busy oil and gas partner based in their downtown Calgary office. As the Asset Retirement Coordinator, you will be responsible for the project management of pipeline & site infrastructure abandonment, environmental assessment, remediation and reclamation projects. This position will be reporting to the Sr. Remediation and Reclamation Coordinator and will work within the asset integrity team. This is a full-time, long-term role.
- Project / Program management of pipeline / infrastructure abandonment, environmental assessments, remediation and reclamation activities, including but not limited to:
- Project Planning
- Managing and directing consultants
- Managing costs and data
- Regulatory reporting
- Provide support in management of databases such as Wellview and Siteview
- Review and manager well and environmental records for utilization within technical field programs.
- Provide weekly update or progress
- Junior to Intermediate Environmental Scientist / Technician with 3-5 years of project management experience preferred.
- Solid understanding of remediation, risk management and reclamation guidelines in Alberta and BC.
- Hands on Pipeline experience required.
- Strong technical computer skills needed.
- Competent in Microsoft Office Suite.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong oral and communication skills.
- Positive Energetic Personality with strong initiatives.
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO Inc., only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 20+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.