Barrel Oil Corp is seeking a part time Joint Venture consultant.
- Ensure proper management of company joint venture interests.
- Work closely with Operations, Land, and Accounting groups.
- Draft, review, send out and track Joint Venture notices.
- Responsible for Joint Venture activities related to producing properties, including those tasks traditionally completed by both JV Administrators as well as JV Representatives.
- Analyze external and internal fee structures and make recommendations to company management.
- 10 + years of experience working in oil and gas joint ventures.
- Strong understanding of Joint Venture processes and negotiation and administration of JV agreements .
- Ability to communicate effectively with partners and third parties.
- Experience in interpreting and drafting JV agreements and notices.
- Experience developing fees for operated infrastructure and review of third-party infrastructure fees.
Qualified applicants are invited to use the button below to apply.