Barrel Oil Corp
Barrel Oil Corp is a growing Calgary based junior oil and gas company. We are currently looking for an:
This is a broad position which will include elements of operations, regulatory and environmental roles.
Key responsibilities will include assisting engineering, geology and operations with:
- Submissions to the AER’s DDS and OneStop systems
- Managing compliance with regulatory requirements such as:
- Surface casing vent flow testing
- Packer integrity testing
- Directive 13 suspended well compliance
- Fluid analysis scheduling
- Correcting EPAP deficiencies
- Acting as a liaison with a third party firm on air emissions regulations including:
- TIER/Carbon Tax
- DEOS/Benzene Emissions
- Fugitive Emissions
- Multi-Sector Air Pollutant Regulations
- Well filing
- Evaluation of AER deemed liability values to determine opportunities for reductions
- Other tasks as they arise
Applicants must have applicable oil and gas experience, be good at managing time and priorities, and most importantly be good at working as part of a team.
This position will be in-office.