Barrel Oil Corp
Barrel Oil Corp is an upstream oil and gas exploration and production company operating in the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin. We are currently expanding our Operations in the Taber area and are looking to fill a field Operator position.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Well, pipeline and battery operations.
- Start-up and shut down of all well site equipment.
- Help organize and schedule regular maintenance.
- Communicate with Foreman and Calgary Office of any potential optimization opportunities or deficiencies.
- Investigate and explore ways to reduce operating costs.
- Report any unusual or critical operating conditions on well facilities.
- Ensure standard operating procedures are developed and followed by all personnel.
- Follow all regulatory compliance guidelines.
- Perform minor mechanical repair and maintenance.
- Keep all operational areas in safe, orderly, and compliant conditions.
- Ensure charts, truck tickets, third party reception reports all balance in Prodman.
- Perform all duties in a safe and conscience manner.
- Minimum 5 years of oil & gas operating experience in conventional oil fields.
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License.
- All applicable safety tickets (H2S, TDG, etc.)
- Respond to facility alarms and callouts.
- Successful candidate would be required to work an 8/6 shift.
- Must also reside within 50km of the Taber area.
Only candidates selected for the interview process will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.