- Develops and delivers training workshops either in person or through distance education as required.
- Develops and maintains training manuals, tools, and programs in conjunction with product managers and other members of the commercial teams
- Maintains ongoing knowledge of sales force training requirements through needs assessments and testing; and develops training programs to fill any identified gaps.
- Conducts field visits and work-withs with sales representatives to reinforce training, and to assess sales force training needs and gaps.
- Develops and shares knowledge of evolving sales training principles, practices and incorporates best-in-class approaches when appropriate.
- Work with Marketing and Commercial Leaders to develop and implement customer education programs nationally and within the regions.
- Work closely with regional Sales and Education Teams for consistency with programs across the Region.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.