Accounts Payable Accountant
Blue Sky Resources Ltd. is a private Canadian oil and gas exploration company with assets in Western Canada.
We are seeking an Accounts Payable Accountant to join our accounting team for a 6 month term with potential for continuation or permanent assignment. Reporting to the Controller, the successful candidate will be responsible for accounts payable entries and reconciliations. This role will require a strong attention to detail and a passion for improving and implementing process efficiencies.
· Record accounts payable and banking entries
· Perform account reconciliations
· Analyze financial data and record adjusting entries
· Integration support for Information Technology projects
· Ad-Hoc reporting, process improvements, and assigned special projects
· Minimum of 5 years of applicable Oil & Gas work experience
· Qbyte (FM and Optix) and OpenInvoice experience required
· Experience with accounts payable and banking operations
· Advanced Excel skills are essential
· Exceptional time and project management skills
· Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail
· Ability to work independently, while also working within a team environment
· Must be legally able to work in Canada
Interested applicants may send their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest in Blue Sky Resources Ltd.; however only those of interest will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
Blue Sky Resources Ltd.