Blue Sky Resources Ltd. is a private Canadian oil and gas exploration company with assets in Western Canada.
We are seeking a Financial Accountant to join our accounting team for a 6 month term with potential for continuation or permanent assignment. Reporting to the Controller, the successful candidate will perform financial/operational analysis and adjusting entries while supporting systems integrations and accounting initiatives. This role will require strong attention to detail and a focus on implementing process efficiencies.
· Analyze operational/financial data and record correcting entries
· Prepare financial entries and reconciliations
· Prepare data and systems for acquisitions/dispositions
· Ensure data integrity of master data
· Integration support for Information Technology projects
· Ad-Hoc reporting, process improvements, and assigned special projects
· Minimum of 10 years of applicable Oil & Gas work experience
· Business Degree and/or Accounting Designation
· Qbyte (FM and Optix) experience required
· Experience with financial system integrations
· Advanced Excel skills are essential
· Exceptional time and project management skills
· Strong analytical and data management, with high attention to detail.
· Ability to work independently, while also working within a team environment
· Must be legally able to work in Canada
Interested applicants may send their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest in Blue Sky Resources Ltd.; however only those of interest will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
Blue Sky Resources Ltd.