Bowron Environmental Group (Bowron) is a multi-disciplinary environmental consulting company focused on providing related services to the Canadian oil and gas market. We specialize in regulatory permitting and land-use planning, construction field support, drilling waste management, compliance monitoring and asset retirement. For additional information, please refer to www.bowrongroup.com
Our Corporate group is looking for a motivated individual to join our team as Accountant.
The position reports to the CFO and is responsible for the day-to-day accounting function of Bowron, including accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll and human resources functions.
RESPONSIBILITIES (NOT INCLUSIVE)
· Accounting (bank reconciliations, month-end financial reporting, ad hoc reporting)
· Accounts receivable (invoicing, collections)
· Accounts payable (vendor payments, employee expenses)
· Payroll (semi-monthly payroll, vacation)
· Human resources (employee onboarding, benefits)
· Office admin (events, landlord communications)
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
· Preference will be given to those with post secondary education in accounting.
· Preference will be given to those with previous experience in payroll.
· Experience with Sage 50 or QuickBooks Online is considered an asset
· Experience with FieldCap project management / field ticketing system is considered an asset
· Experience with Ceridian payroll is considered an asset
· Self motivated, ability to handle multiple deliverables and deadlines
At Bowron, we recognize the success of our organization is founded in the individuals who make up our team. As a result, we are committed to these individuals and their successive career growth and professional development.
If you feel you meet the qualification requirements for the outlined position, please submit your resume in confidence to email@example.com. Please reference “Accountant” in the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.