Intermediate Environmental Scientists – Regulatory and Site Closure
Bowron Environmental Group Ltd., (Bowron) is a growing multi-disciplinary environmental management company focused on providing services to the upstream oil & gas industry. We are looking for a dedicated and motivated professional to join our team as a Junior/Intermediate Environmental Technician based out of our Calgary office.
· Field assessments/projects including Phase I, Phase II, reclamation, remediation, soil monitoring, and groundwater monitoring;
· Assist with work plans and cost estimates;
· Interpret data and prepare technical reports;
· Ensure Bowron is consistently exceeding client expectations; and
· Assist in developing, monitoring and improving QA/QC and safety programs/tools which are in line with Bowron’s Professional Practice Management Plan.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
· The successful candidate should have 3-5 years of relevant experience;
· Have obtained a degree or diploma in environmental sciences;
· Eligibility to become a designated professional is an asset;
· Previous field experience;
· Strong multitasking, planning and organizational skills;
· A background in exceeding customer expectations; and
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Bowron provides industry leading compensation and group benefit packages;
· Technical progression training; and
· Employee retention and professional development programs.
At Bowron, we recognize the success of our organization is founded in the people who make up our team. As a result, we are committed to the professional growth and development of these individuals.
If you feel you meet the requirements for this position and would be an asset to Bowron, please submit your resume in confidence to email@example.com with “Intermediate Environmental Technician” in the email subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.