Bowron Environmental Group (Bowron) is a multi-disciplinary environmental consulting company focused on providing related services to the Canadian oil and gas market. We specialize in regulatory permitting and land-use planning, construction field support, drilling waste management, compliance monitoring and asset retirement.
For additional information, please refer www.bowrongroup.com
Our Site Closure and Liability Management group (SCLM) is looking for motivated individuals to join our team as RECLAMATION FIELD TECHNICIAN.
The position involves scoping and executing reclamation projects for a variety of land uses (cultivated, native, forest). Applicants need a strong background in soil and vegetation identification and management.
RESPONSIBILITIES (NOT INCLUSIVE)
· Land reclamation involving soil, landscape contouring and vegetation
· Landowner communication regarding reclamation activity
· Ability to coordinate efforts with heavy equipment providers for multiple tasks
· Daily reporting to Project Manager (Cost Tracking, Scheduling, Personnel)
· Perform any additional related duties that arise during field program(s)
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
· Preference will be given to those with post secondary education in a related environmental discipline such as a B.Sc. or two (2) year technical diploma in earth sciences, environmental management or land reclamation.
· Proponents require a valid Divers License. Additional safety training, including TDG & GHS / WHMIS, will be provided to successful candidates.
· Previous experience with respect to reclamation services is an asset.
At Bowron, we recognize the success of our organization is founded in the individuals who make up our team. As a result, we are committed to these individuals and their successive career growth and professional development.
If you feel you meet the qualification requirements for the outlined position, please submit your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference “Reclamation Field Technician” in the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.